Registrant Warranty Statement (.AU domains)
The registrant makes, and is taken to have made, the following warranties, when applying to register or renewal the registration of a .AU domain name:
- all information provided to register or renew the registration of the domain name (including all supporting documents, if any) are true, complete and correct, and are not misleading in any way, and the application is made in good faith;
- the registrant meets, and will continue to meet, the eligibility criteria prescribed in auDA's published policies for the domain name for the duration of the domain name licence; (c) the registrant has not previously submitted an application to apply for the same domain name with another registrar using the same eligibility criteria, and the other registrar has rejected the application;
- the registrant is aware that even if the domain name is accepted for registration, the registrant's entitlement to register the domain name may be challenged by others who claim to have an entitlement to the domain name;
- the registrant is aware that auDA or the registrar can cancel the registration of the domain name (that is, the domain name licence) if any of the warranties set out above is found to be untrue, incomplete, incorrect or misleading.
By submitting this application for a domain name, you confirm that you are eligible to hold the domain name set out in this application, and that all information provided in this application is true, complete and correct, and is not misleading in any way. If any of the information is later found not to be true, or is incomplete, incorrect, or misleading in any way, or if you have submitted this application in bad faith, the domain name licence can be cancelled and you can permanently lose the use of the domain name.
This Complaint Handling Form is for complaints regarding '.au Domain Name Registrations' only.
Complaint Handling Procedure
- All complaints must be dealt within 30 days.
- Must ensure customer is aware of a. right to clause 14 and 15 b. SmartyHost complaints Handling Process
- If not able to resolve issue must send to auDA (for domains)
- Customer can send complaint via online form and 1300 721 465
- SmartyHost must acknowledge complaint via email within 5 working days.
- If not able to handle complaint within 30 days then need to give customer regular updates via email
- Will advice in writing to customer of any outcome including a. action plan b. availabilty of external options including complaint to auDA.
- All complaints must be reviewed by SmartyHost departments each month.
To lodge a formal complaint about a registrar or a reseller, refer to the
auDA Help - Complaints
Please use the form below to submit a complaint.